★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 3/4 cgraham crackers, crushed
1 3/4 cheath toffee bits (mini)
1 cchocolate morsels
1 cchopped pecans
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 can(s)(14 oz.) condensed milk
How to Make Chocolate Toffee Bars
- Line a 9" X 13" pan with foil.
- Pour melted butter into pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in bottom of pan.
- Press crumbs firmly into pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Layer toffee bits and next 3 ingredients over crust.
- Press firmly.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into bars.