- 1 pkg
- container (16 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 box
- pkg (18-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
- 2 small
- bars (1.45 oz each) dark chocolate candy, divided
- 1 c
- cup coffee liqueur divided
- 1 1/2 c
- cup water
- 3 Tbsp
- tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 pkg
- pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 box
- pkg (3.3 oz) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
How to Make Chocolate Tiramisu Brownie Trifle
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Line Large Sheet Pan with a 20-in. piece of Parchment Paper; set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour batter into pan; bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove brownie from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.
- 2Meanwhile, attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator. Fill with about 3/4 cup of the whipped topping; set aside. Chop 1 1/2 of the chocolate bars using Food Chopper; set aside. For filling, combine 1/2 cup coffee liqueur, water and instant coffee in Small Batter Bowl; stir until dissolved using Stainless Whisk. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add coffee mixture to cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix to cream cheese mixture; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in remaining whipped topping and chopped chocolate using Master Scraper; set aside.
- 3Cut brownie into 1-in. cubes using Pizza Cutter. If desired, using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, brush brownie cubes with additional 1/2 cup coffee liqueur.
To assemble trifle, place one-third of the brownie cubes into Trifle Bowl. Layer one-third of the filling evenly over brownies. Repeat layers two more times. Pipe whipped topping in rows 1/2 in. apart over filling. Grate remaining chocolate bar over whipped topping using Rotary Grater.