Chocolate Syrup Brownies (oven version)
Rev BJ Friley
Oven Temp: 350 degrees F
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
3/4 cchocolate-flavored syrup, canned
2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cchopped walnuts or pecans
·pecans or walnuts
How to Make Chocolate Syrup Brownies (oven version)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and eggs until very creamy and well blended.
- Add salt.
- Stir in flour, mixing to blend well.
- Add chocolate syrup, vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Turn mixture into well greased and lightly floured 9-inch square pan.
- Smooth top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack but loosen cake at edges.
- Cut into squares.
- Garnish with pecan or walnut halves or dust with powdered sugar.