Chocolate Syrup Brownies (microwave version)
Rev BJ Friley
Microwave setting: HIGH 100%
Microwave cooking time: about 12 minutes
REMEMBER: Shield top corners of dish with foil triangles to assure even cooking.
REMEMBER: Turn dish a half turn after each 3 minutes if your microwave oven is not a rotating one.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
3/4 cchocolate-flavored syrup, canned
2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cchopped walnuts or pecans
·pecans or walnuts
How to Make Chocolate Syrup Brownies (microwave version)
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate syrup, flour and vanilla. Add nuts and stir to blend well.
- Microwave at HIGH power for about 3 minutes. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Microwave at HIGH power for another 3 minutes and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Finally microwave at HIGH power for 2 more minutes or until batter is set and done to your liking.
- Let rest in pan for a couple of minutes or until almost cool.