★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 Tbspbutter unsalted
4 ozbittersweet chocolate
2 1/2 Tbspflour
·vanila ice cream
How to Make chocolate souffle
- preheat oven to 400. Put chocolate and butter in a double boiler over low heat and stir until chocolate is melted. (a mixing bowl on top of a sauce pan with a cup of water can be used in place of a double boiler.)
- in a small bowl or cup mix sugar and flour.
- in a midium bowl whisk eggs, then whisk in flour and sugar.
- whisk in chocolate into egg mixture.
- scrape mixture into two 1 cup baking bowls (glass or ceramic called ramekins) and bake for approximately 15 min until edges are firm and center is still soft.
- add scoop of vanila ice cream to center and serve immediatly. (replace ice cream with whipped cream.)