By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- pudding, sugar-free chocolate
- 2 c
- 3 c
- peanut butter
- graham crackers
- whipped topping
How to Make Chocolate Smunchies
- 1Mix chocolate pudding according to directions on package using nonfat milk; Cool thoroughly.
- 2Mix peanut butter with pudding.
- 3Drop 1 tablespoon onto 1 square graham cracker.
- 4Place low-calorie whipped topping on top of pudding mixture, cover with second graham cracker square.
- 5Freeze until ready to use.
- 6NOTE: The first time you might want to use just part of the pudding for smunchies. Also, some whipped topping recipes and mixes freeze OK for a few days but haven't tested any longer than a week.