By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgpudding, sugar-free chocolate
3 cpeanut butter
How to Make Chocolate Smunchies
- Mix chocolate pudding according to directions on package using nonfat milk; Cool thoroughly.
- Mix peanut butter with pudding.
- Drop 1 tablespoon onto 1 square graham cracker.
- Place low-calorie whipped topping on top of pudding mixture, cover with second graham cracker square.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- NOTE: The first time you might want to use just part of the pudding for smunchies. Also, some whipped topping recipes and mixes freeze OK for a few days but haven't tested any longer than a week.