Chocolate Raspberry Tart
after microwaving if chocolate isn't smooth/melted enough you can microwave for another 30 seconds and pour.
If you do not have time to bake pie crust you can buy a store bought pre-made one and heat it in the oven
I recommended that you do the pie crust first then pour the mixture because once the mixture hardens you will need to microwave it again so you need to hurry!
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- 1spread pie crust in to heart shaped pan
- 2bake pie crust @ 420 F for about 10 min or until golden brown
- 3in microwaveable bowl mix chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together
- 4microwave 1 min or longer depending on texture of chocolate
- 5pour chocolate mixture on to baked pie crust
- 6let cool about an hour
- 7arrange raspberries around edges of heart pushing in to chocolate lightly doing the same for the rest of the tart if you want, you can sprinkle powdered sugar
- 8enjoy! :)