Chocolate Peanutbutter Waffles
- frozen waffles
- heaping tsp. peanut butter for each
- heaping tsp. chocolate frosting for each
- amounts are approximate, you may want more or less.
How to Make Chocolate Peanutbutter Waffles
- 1Toast waffles til very crispy. I do mine one cycle, with the heat setting all the way up, I like them really crispy....try not to burn them (still be good tho...lol).
- 2Spread peanut butter lightly over each, then the frosting. I cut mine in two to make it easier to pick up and take a bite.
- 3If making for a dessert you can place on a pretty dessert plate, then put a scoop of ice cream on top and whipped cream or whatever toppings you like.