Chocolate Peanutbutter "Krispy" Brownies
I found this easy and yummy recipe in an old Hometown Cooking
magazine years ago...
I can't tell you how many times I have made these brownies...I can tell you that the whole batch will be eaten up in a flash!!
Kids adore these...Grown ups do too!!
- 1 box
- brownie mix of choice ( 9x13 size)
- 1 can(s)
- prepared white ( vanilla) frosting or homemade buttercream
- 1 c
- roasted salted peanuts ( shucked)
- 1 c
- peanut butter ( crunchy or smooth)
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c
- rice krispy's cereal
How to Make Chocolate Peanutbutter "Krispy" Brownies
- 1Prepare Brownie mix in 9x13 baking dish as directed on box, bake and cool completely.
- 2When brownies are cool, frost with Buttercream or canned vanilla frosting. Sprinkle peanuts over the frosting.
- 3In saucepan melt the peanutbutter with the cocolate chips...when creamy mix in the Rice Krispy's
- 4Spread the choc/peanutbutter rice krispy mix over the peanuts in pan. Cool in the fridge for 1/2 hour until set and remove to room temperature. Cut into squares and serve!!