Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Dessert
25oreo cookies, crushed, divided
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cpeanut butter
1 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar, divided
16 ozcool whip, thawed, divided
15miniature peanut butter cups, crushed
1 ccold milk
1 pkg(3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Dessert
- Crush 20 cookies and mix with melted butter.
- Press into an ungreased 9x9 dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Mix in half (8 oz.) of the cool whip.
- Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crushed peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for about 2 minutes or until soft-set. Mix in remaining (8 oz.) cool whip.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for several hours, or overnight.