Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Dessert
- oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar, divided
- 16 oz
- cool whip, thawed, divided
- miniature peanut butter cups, crushed
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Dessert
- 1Crush 20 cookies and mix with melted butter.
- 2Press into an ungreased 9x9 dish. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Mix in half (8 oz.) of the cool whip.
- 4Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crushed peanut butter cups.
- 5In another large bowl, beat the milk pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for about 2 minutes or until soft-set. Mix in remaining (8 oz.) cool whip.
- 6Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies and sprinkle on top.
- 7Cover and chill in refrigerator for several hours, or overnight.