Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy treats
- 3 tablespoons butter (do not use the tub spread)
- marshmallows (i used 20 jumbo but you can use 40 regular)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (i throw in an additional tablespoon)
- 6 cups chocolate rice krispies cereal
- milk chocolate morsels (i use ghirardellis)
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy treats
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- 2Add marshmellows and stir constantly until soft.
- 6Allow to cool completely.
- 7Cut into squares or pie slices when cooled and set.