Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Honey Sandwich
How to Make Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Honey Sandwich
- 1Lay out your bread slices and spread peanut butter on one side of each slice.
- 2Make a Z with the chocolate syrup on each slize and rub it in with your knife until all mixed.
- 3Spread a layer oh honey on one or two of the slices (to your preference).
- 4Put one slice on top off the other so that the sticky sides are in the middle.
- 5Enjoy! (Note: tastes better if left in the fridge for a while.)