Chocolate Mousse via Blender
2envelopes knox unflavored gelatin
1/2 cwhole milk, very cold
3/4 cwhole milk, heated to boiling
1/4 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg6 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
1 1/2 cice cubes or crushed ice
1 cheavy whipping cream
How to Make Chocolate Mousse via Blender
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold milk in blender container that will hold 5 cups. Allow to stand while assembling remaining ingredients.
- Add boiling milk to bender, cover and process at low speed until gelatine dissolves
- Add egg, sugar, salt, vanilla and chocolate chips. Cover and process at high speed until smooth.
- Remove that center piece in top that allows you to add stuff. Pour in cream and ice cubes, one at a time & process at high speed until the ice is gone.
- Pour at once into a 5 cup mold, bowl or individual parfait glasses. Chill 1 1/2 hrs for mold or bowl, 15 min. for individual servings.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream (your choice), mini chips, jimmies or chocolate shavings. You can also stick a sugar wafer or Pironette rolled cookie in for a nice presentation