Chocolate Mousse via Blender
- envelopes knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c
- whole milk, very cold
- 3/4 c
- whole milk, heated to boiling
- 1/4 c
- white sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 c
- ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Chocolate Mousse via Blender
- 1Sprinkle gelatine over cold milk in blender container that will hold 5 cups. Allow to stand while assembling remaining ingredients.
- 2Add boiling milk to bender, cover and process at low speed until gelatine dissolves
- 3Add egg, sugar, salt, vanilla and chocolate chips. Cover and process at high speed until smooth.
- 4Remove that center piece in top that allows you to add stuff. Pour in cream and ice cubes, one at a time & process at high speed until the ice is gone.
- 5Pour at once into a 5 cup mold, bowl or individual parfait glasses. Chill 1 1/2 hrs for mold or bowl, 15 min. for individual servings.
- 6When ready to serve, top with whipped cream (your choice), mini chips, jimmies or chocolate shavings. You can also stick a sugar wafer or Pironette rolled cookie in for a nice presentation