Chocolate mocha pizza
got this from a grocery store handout
- 3 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- one boboli 12 inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon +2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 8 ounces coffee yogurt
- 8 ounces whipped topping
How to Make Chocolate mocha pizza
- 1preheat oven to 450°. Sprinkle chocolate over pizza crust leaving a 1 inch border. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes on baking sheet and lower one third of oven until chocolate is melted, spread evenly.
- 2Cool slightly. Meanwhile, sift sugar and 1 tablespoon cocoa over yogurt. Mix well. Add whipped topping in three editions, mixing gently. Spoon over chocolate 1 inch from edge. Sift remaining cocoa powder over and garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.