By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozsemi-sweet chocolate
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
1 Tbspall purpose flour
4 largeegg yolks
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
4 largeegg whites, room temperature
1 csour cream
How to Make Chocolate Indulgence
- In large saucepan, melt chocolate and butter together, then gradually add sugar and flour stirring constantly with wire whisk.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing well after each; Stir in vanilla.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour all but 1 cup of mixture into buttered 8x8-inch pan.
- Add 1 cup sour cream to reserved 1 cup batter and spread evenly over top of mixture in pan.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes; The center will not look done or set.
- Cool completely, cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares with a hot knife - Individual pieces can be wrapped and frozen.