Chocolate Fluffernutter Football Dip
Blue Ribbon Recipe
How fun is this recipe for football season?! I loved a fluffernutter sandwich as a kid so this brought back great memories. Adding chocolate makes everything better in my mind. I really enjoyed dipping different fruits, but I think graham crackers were my favorite. The Test Kitchen
- 14 oz
- marshmallow creme
- 15.9 oz
- whipped chocolate peanut butter (such as jif whips)
- 1 c
- sliced celery, sliced apple, graham crackers, wafer cookies, and/or pretzels for dipping
How to Make Chocolate Fluffernutter Football Dip
- 1In a medium size bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix the marshmallow creme and whipped chocolate peanut butter together until well combined and uniform in color.
- 2Spoon mixture onto a serving tray and use your hands to shape it into a football. Use mini-marshmallows to outline the edges of the football dip.
- 3To create the laces, place 13 mini-marshmallows lengthwise down the center of the football dip. Use 12 more mini-marshmallows (3 lines of 4 mini-marshmallows each) to create three evenly spaced perpendicular lines.
- 4Arrange celery, apple, graham crackers, cookies and/or pretzels around the football dip just before serving.