How to Make Chocolate Filled Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- CRUST: Cream together margarine, flour and cream cheese.
- Divide into 2 balls. Roll each into a rectangle.
- FILLING: Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk. When melted add nuts.
- Pour half of filling on a rectangle and fold dough over and seal on ends and seam. Repeat with other dough rectangle.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- When completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting or glaze and Christmas sprinkles.
- Slice lengthwise through each loaf and then slice across to any width you desire.