How to Make Chocolate Filled Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2CRUST: Cream together margarine, flour and cream cheese.
- 3Divide into 2 balls. Roll each into a rectangle.
- 4FILLING: Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk. When melted add nuts.
- 5Pour half of filling on a rectangle and fold dough over and seal on ends and seam. Repeat with other dough rectangle.
- 6Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 8When completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting or glaze and Christmas sprinkles.
- 9Slice lengthwise through each loaf and then slice across to any width you desire.