Chocolate Ecstasy (Can be made gluten free)
How to Make Chocolate Ecstasy (Can be made gluten free)
- 1Make your favorite brownies and let them cool completely.
- 2When brownies are cool, make up pudding and let that set a few minutes; you want it soft-set for the assembly process.
- 3Crumble half of the brownies into a serving dish-something with fairly deep sides (I use my 9-13 glass baking pan). Spread them out evenly.
- 4Cover with a layer of pudding.
- 5Sprinkle the toffee bits over the pudding.
- 6Repeat steps 3,4, and 5. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let pudding set up and saturate the brownies.
- 7Serve with whipped cream.
- 8The original recipe called for individual dessert dishes, but who has time? I have swapped out variety toppings, but avoid using cookies (mushy Oreos were very disappointing).