Chocolate Eclair Dessert
I would like to add that the Caramel topping is optional. It will be just as good without it.
- 2 box
- instant vanilla pudding (small box)
- 4 c
- cool whip ( 8 to 12 oz. )
- 1 box
- graham crackers
- 2 bottle
- *smuckers chocolate magic shell
- 1 bottle
- *smuckers caramel magic shell
- * be sure and shake all the bottles of magic shell
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1Mix the packs of vanilla pudding together with the milk. Then fold in the cool whip.
- 2In a 9X13 pan...
Place a layer of graham crackers on bottom of pan to cover.
- 3Then add a layer of pudding (I put a swirl of caramel on each layer of pudding)
- 4Repeat layer of graham crackers,
Repeat layer of pudding and caramel,
Ending with a layer of graham crackers.
- 5Then you put on the chocolate magic shell, will use both bottles. Add more caramel and swirl into the chocolate.
- 6Put in the fridge for 12 hrs.