Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Then, I realized it tasted like a chocolate eclair.
I had to get the recipe and have been making it ever since.
It is so easy and I get many compliments on it every time I make it!
I love it because it is NO BAKE and takes only a few minutes to prepare!
- almost 1 box
- graham crackers
- 2 pkg
- 3-oz. instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c
- whole milk
- 8 oz
- container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 oz
- can of prepared chocolate frosting
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers.
- 2Take lid and protective foil off can of frosting.
Microwave for 30 seconds.
Pour on top of layered pudding/graham crackers.
Refrigerate until time to serve.