By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozsemisweet chocolate
1 Tbspcooking oil
How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Spread strawberries on a working surface with wax-paper-covered tray nearby.
- Pat strawberries dry and leave stems on.
- You will also need one or two bamboo skewers or other picks.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate with the cooking oil, stirring to mix thoroughly.
- (The cooking oil will add a beautiful shine to the completed sweet.)
- Place melted chocolate near working surface, but keep chocolate warm.
- One at a time, insert the skewer in the stem end of a strawberry and dip into the chocolate.
- Lift out and shake any excess chocolate back into the pot.
- Place the strawberry on the wax paper and continue with the remaining berries.
- The strawberries should set for about 10 minutes before being served.
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours, during which time the chocolate will harden.