By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pt
- 4 oz
- semisweet chocolate
- 1 Tbsp
- cooking oil
How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- 1Spread strawberries on a working surface with wax-paper-covered tray nearby.
- 2Pat strawberries dry and leave stems on.
- 3You will also need one or two bamboo skewers or other picks.
- 4In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate with the cooking oil, stirring to mix thoroughly.
- 5(The cooking oil will add a beautiful shine to the completed sweet.)
- 6Place melted chocolate near working surface, but keep chocolate warm.
- 7One at a time, insert the skewer in the stem end of a strawberry and dip into the chocolate.
- 8Lift out and shake any excess chocolate back into the pot.
- 9Place the strawberry on the wax paper and continue with the remaining berries.
- 10The strawberries should set for about 10 minutes before being served.
- 11Chocolate-dipped strawberries can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours, during which time the chocolate will harden.