Ginger K. Overstreet
1 lbcrushed walnuts or pecans
1 largeinstant chocolate fudge pudding
1 sticksoftened butter
1 call purpose flour
8 ozsoftened cream cheese
8 ozwhipped cream
3 cmilk, 2%
1 lbsemi-sweet mini chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Delight
- Combine flour, 3/4 of the chocolate chips, 3/4 crushed walnuts or pecans & melted butter. Pat all over evenly in glass 9x13 dish.
- Bake crust at 375 for 10-15 minutes, checking frequently for golden brown. Put in refrigerator to let cool for 30 minutes.
- Combine/mix instant pudding & milk per directions on box.
- Combine/mix softened cream cheese & whipped cream until smoothe.
- When crust has cooled, layer in all of the pudding making sure it is spread evenly.
- Then on top of pudding, layer cream cheese/whipped topping mixture making sure it is spread evenly.
- Sprinkle dust from the nuts & the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Cool in fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight, then enjoy!