Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1/2 c
- macadamia nuts, chopped, toasted
- 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- butter, room temperature
- 4 box
- 3.5 oz each chocolate instant pudding
- 4 1/2 c
- very cold milk
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 6 oz
- cool whip
- cocoa powder for garnish
How to Make CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
- 2Lightly toast the macadamia nuts in a 400 degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3Blend four, butter and nuts, mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake for 425 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- 5FIRST LAYER:
- 6In a large bowl, combine the chocolate instant pudding and the cold milk, blend with a mixer till smooth.
- 7Pour onto the cooled crust and even it out. Refrigerate.
- 8TOP LAYER:
- 9In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip, blend well. Frost the top.
- 10Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.