How to Make Chocolate Crackers
- 1Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Cover bottom with saltine crackers, putting them as close together as possible.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter then mix in the sugar. Pour over the crackers (make sure you cover all the crackers).
- 4Sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers & bake an additional 2 minutes or until chocolate chips have melted.
- 5Remove from oven and spread chocolate out making sure all crackers have some chocolate on them.
- 6Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened then break into pieces.