Chocolate Covered Ritz Crackers
How to Make Chocolate Covered Ritz Crackers
- 1preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray
- 3Place the Ritz crackers on the foil; they will overlap, so feel free to break them into pieces to make a mostly even layer. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be perfect!
- 4Melt together the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar over medium heat until the sugar has just dissolved; pour immediately over the Ritz crackers and spread to evenly distribute.
- 5Place in the oven at 425 for about 5 minutes until it just starts to bubble.
- 6Remove from the heat immediately and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let the chips sit for about 1 minute, then spread evenly with an offset spatula or knife.
- 7Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes, then break apart. Or just eat it straight out of the pan!