How to Make Chocolate Cobbler
- 1Pre-heat oven @ 350
- 2In the oven put a 9x13 cake pan with the stick of butter to be melted.
- 3In a sauce pan put the 3 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- 4Bowl # 1: 1 1/2 cup of sugar..1 1/2 cup self rising flour...3/4 cup milk...vanilla.
Mix all together.
- 5Bowl # 2: 1 1/2 cups sugar....9 teaspoons coco powder...Mix
- 6Pour flour mixture over the melted butter....Sprinkle coco and sugar over the top. Then pour the 3 cups of boiling water over the top.
- 7bake @ 350 for 35-40 min.