Serve warm with ice cream and they will beg for more, I know I did!!!
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 c
- self rising flour
- 1 3/4 c
- sugar seperated
- 1 1/3 c
- cocoa powder unsweetened seperated
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- boiling water
How to Make Chocolate cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350* F. Melt butter in 8x8 baking dish as oven preheats.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl,stir together flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa. Add milk and vanilla, stir until smooth. Spoon batter over melted butter in baking dish.
- 3Stir remaining sugar and cocoa together. Sprinlke over batter. Slowly pour boiling water over the top of mixture
- 4Bake for 30 minutes until set. Serve warm with ice cream.