CHOCOLATE CHIP WALNUT COOKIES
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 csemi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHIP WALNUT COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix melted butter, egg, vanilla and brown sugar. Mix well with electric beaters on medium/high speed.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, chopped walnuts and chocolate morsels. Stir with a spoon to mix.
- Spoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10-11 minutes.