Chocolate chip pudding cookies
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 pkg(6 serving) instant pudding mix (you pick flavor, sugar free is ok)
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
3 cchocolate chips
1 1/2 cnuts (optional)
How to Make Chocolate chip pudding cookies
- Mix flour with baking soda, set a side.
- Combine butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl; Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Then stir in chips and nuts.
- (Batter will be stiff) Drop rounded spoon full on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degree for 8-10 minutes.