Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- 1 c
- crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- gelatin, unflavored
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 7 oz
- condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- 1mix cookies with butter and press into 8 by 8 inch baking pan.
- 2combine gelatin with 1 TB water, let sit for 5 min.
- 3meanwhile beat cream cheese, condensed milk, and peanut butter.
- 4Microwave gelatin for 20-30 seconds to melt, then beat into cream cheese mixture. stir in chocolate chips.
- 5spread mixture into pan evenly. freeze pan for 20 minutes. cut into squares and enjoy.