Chocolate Chip Pancakes
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1Beat egg. Mix in oil and milk.
- 2combine all dry ingredients and mix well. You can add chocolate chips into batter if desired. I add them later on the frying pan.
- 3If Batter seems thin you can add more flour and sugar to thicken.
*The thicker the batter, the fluffier the pancakes*
- 4Heat non-stick frying pan to medium to medium high (depending on your stove) Splash a few drops of water on pan, when water "dances" across pan it is ready.
- 5Pour batter onto pan, whatever size you like, And then i drop however many chocolate chips i desire on the top of my pancake.
- 6When bubbles come to the top and "pop" its ready to flip. If it looks burnt you need to turn your temp down.
- 7Cook a minute or so longer, until golden brown. Remove and eat. I dont think these need syrup, but add if you like. Enjoy :)