Chocolate Chip Dipped Parmesan Crescents
Who would have guessed....these are totally delicious and savory.
The recipe is so simple and they taste so great.
I brought them to work and they gobbled them up.
Will be posting a picture later.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Dipped Parmesan Crescents
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of butter, making sure it is well combined.
- On a baking sheet unroll your rolls and separate into 8 rolls. Spread the butter and parmesan mixture onto the crescents and roll up like you would according to the instructions.
- Bake according to the directions or until your rolls are golden.
Let cool completely
- Melt your semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave and stir to be sure it is smooth.
Dip each end of the crescent rolls after they have cooled into the melted chocolate and place them on wax paper until they have cooled and the chocolate firms up.