- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature (8 oz)
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- chocolate chips, mini
- 3/4 c
- oreo cookie crumbs (or if you prefer nuts, such as pecans, you can substitute them here)
- graham crackers for dipping!
How to Make chocolate chip cheese ball
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- 2Gradually add sugars; beat until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. Place mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball.
refrigerate for at least another hour
- 4Just before serving, roll cheese ball in oreo crumbs or nuts. Serve with graham crackers (or teddy grahams, etc for kids!)