Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- pouch (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 c
- dried cranberries, coasrsely chopped
- 2 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 1Make cookie dough blending cookie mix, butter, egg, flour hazelnuts, cranberries and 1-1/2 c. chocolate chips till stiff dough forms. On an ungreased cookie sheet, roll or pat half of the dough at a time into an 8x2x1/2 in. rectangle. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool 15 minutes
- 2Cut each rectangle crosswise into 3/4 in. slices. Place slices, cut sides down, on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes, turning once, until crisp. Cool, place biscotti on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 3Microwave chocolate chips on High 30-60 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over one side of each biscotti. Let stand until chocolate is set.