★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 csugar
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 1/2 cmashed ripe bananas (about three large, and a little tip is freezing the bananas until they're black. easier to mash and sweeter.)
1 cmini semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- preheat oven to 325. generously grease one 9x5 loaf pan or two smaller loaf pans.
- in a medium bowl, stir flour, baking soda, salt. set aside.
- in a large bowl at medium speed, beat sugar, oil, bananas, and eggs until well blended.
- at low speed, beat in flour mixture until just blended.
- stir in chocolate chip and pour into loaf pan(s).
- bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- enjoy! =]