★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c
- mashed ripe bananas (about three large, and a little tip is freezing the bananas until they're black. easier to mash and sweeter.)
- 1 c
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1preheat oven to 325. generously grease one 9x5 loaf pan or two smaller loaf pans.
- 2in a medium bowl, stir flour, baking soda, salt. set aside.
- 3in a large bowl at medium speed, beat sugar, oil, bananas, and eggs until well blended.
- 4at low speed, beat in flour mixture until just blended.
- 5stir in chocolate chip and pour into loaf pan(s).
- 6bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- 8enjoy! =]