Chocolate Cherry Crisp
- 2 can(s)
- cherry pie filling - 21 oz each
- 3/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 3/4 can(s)
- rolled oats
- 1/2 c
- firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 c
- cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chunks - 4 ounces
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Crisp
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spoon pie filling into a 9-inch square baking dish (or dish of your choice!)
- 2Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- 3Sprinkle flour mixture over pie filling. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- 4Bake crisp until filling is bubbly, about 40 minutes. Cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.