How to Make Chocolate Cherry Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan
- 3In a large bowl combine cake mix cherry pie filling, almond extract and eggs. Stir by hand until well mixed.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine sugar, margarine or butter and milk. Bring to a Boil stirring constantly, about one minute.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Pour over Warm Bars.
- 7Let set, cut and Enjoy.