How to Make Chocolate Cherry Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan
- In a large bowl combine cake mix cherry pie filling, almond extract and eggs. Stir by hand until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, margarine or butter and milk. Bring to a Boil stirring constantly, about one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Pour over Warm Bars.
- Let set, cut and Enjoy.