12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
24 ozcream cheese, softened (3-8oz pkgs)
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 ccreme de menthe
2 cpecans, toasted and chopped
·cookies or graham crackers
How to Make Chocolate Cheeseball
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
Put in microwave for 30 second on high power.
Remove the bowl and stir.
Return bowl to the microwave for another 30 seconds on high power.
Remove and stir again.
After this, keep microwaving on high power for 10 second increments, stirring until the chocolate is smooth and fully melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Mix together cream cheese, chocolate, liqueur and cinnamon until smooth and well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set.
- Toast nuts (if desired) at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, Stir half way through to ensure even toasting. Then chop, if needed.
- Roll chilled chocolate mixture into a ball or balls, then into the nuts, covering completely. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with cookies or graham crackers.