How to Make Chocolate cheese Fudge
- 1Spray lightly the bottom of a 9 by 2 inch square pan with a nonstick spray.
- 2In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt the cheese and butter together, stirring constantly until smooth
- 3Remove from heat and add the vanilla, & nuts.
- 4In a large bowl, sift together the sugar and cocoa. Pour the cheese mixture into the sugar and cocoa. mixture and stir until completely mixed. The candy will be very stiff.
- 5Using your hands, remove candy from bowl and press evenly and firmly into pan. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe., pat the top of the candy with a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- 6Place pan in refrigerator until candy is firm. To serve candy, cut into squares. Enjoy!