Chocolate Black Cherry Cupcakes
How to Make Chocolate Black Cherry Cupcakes
- 1Mix the cake with eggs, oil and water as stated on the back of the box.
- 2Fill 24 cupcake cups with 1 ice cream scoop of batter.
- 3Bake 20-25 minutes. 350 degree oven.
- 4While cakes are warm out of the oven, poke them with a fork.
- 5Drain the can of cherries and save juice.
Put a table spoon of cherry juice over each cupcake into the holes.
- 6Cool the cakes completely before frosting with chocolate swirl and vanilla swirl frosting.
Drizzle a little juice on top of frosting.
Add a cherry to each cupcake and serve.