These are delicious! First made them 12/16/04 and again in 7/20/10.
Susie comments: She omits the nuts and uses a little over 12 ounces of Baker's chocolate chips, and has baked them 34-37 minutes. She thinks the batter seemed soupy so suggested use a little more flour. I
used 1/2 cup more for a total of 1 cup. They turned out great. (Mom)
- 3/4 c
- cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- creme de cacao or chocolate liquor
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- flour, may add more, see note above
- 2 c
- nuts, chopped
- 12-18 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Brownies Nadin
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix cocoa and melted butter.
- 3Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 4Beat in dash of salt, creme de cacao, sugar and vanilla.
- 5Fold in flour, nuts and chips.
- 6Place in a buttered 9x13 glass baking dish.
- 7Bake 35 minutes for gooey brownies, or closer to 40 minutes for drier ones. (Marty prefers gooey).