These are delicious! First made them 12/16/04 and again in 7/20/10.
Susie comments: She omits the nuts and uses a little over 12 ounces of Baker's chocolate chips, and has baked them 34-37 minutes. She thinks the batter seemed soupy so suggested use a little more flour. I
used 1/2 cup more for a total of 1 cup. They turned out great. (Mom)
3/4 ccocoa powder
2 1/2 stickbutter, melted
2 Tbspcreme de cacao or chocolate liquor
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cflour, may add more, see note above
2 cnuts, chopped
12-18 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Brownies Nadin
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cocoa and melted butter.
- Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Beat in dash of salt, creme de cacao, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in flour, nuts and chips.
- Place in a buttered 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes for gooey brownies, or closer to 40 minutes for drier ones. (Marty prefers gooey).