How to Make Brownies
- Beat eggs until whites and yolks are mixed.
- Mix sugar and oil with the eggs well.
- Sift the flour and cocoa together. Then, add it a little at a time to the liquid mixture (eggs, sugar, and oil).
- Add vanilla and pecans.
- Batter in flour. Grease pan (do not flour). Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Then when the brownies are cooked, add icing.
- Icing ingredients -
1 box of powdered sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick margarine (chopped)
- Stir together until smooth. Pour over brownies while hot.