How to Make Brownies
- 1Beat eggs until whites and yolks are mixed.
- 2Mix sugar and oil with the eggs well.
- 3Sift the flour and cocoa together. Then, add it a little at a time to the liquid mixture (eggs, sugar, and oil).
- 4Add vanilla and pecans.
- 5Batter in flour. Grease pan (do not flour). Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 6Then when the brownies are cooked, add icing.
- 7Icing ingredients -
1 box of powdered sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick margarine (chopped)
- 8Stir together until smooth. Pour over brownies while hot.