This recipe makes a LOT of delicious brownies, perfect for bake sales or parties. I made them useing a sheet pan/cookie sheet, cut the whole sheet of brownies in half, and made a brownie chocolate sandwich. Use your favorite store bought chcoclate frosting, or make your own.
You can also add walnuts or chocolate chips if you desire.
I know this recipe seems kind of labor intensive. It's not just mixing wet ingredients with dry and pouring it in a pan, but trust me, the pay off is soo worth it.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
9 ozbuttersweet chocolate
6 3/4 ozbutter
6 3/4 ozeggs
15 3/4 ozsugar
2 tspvanilla extract
9 ozpastry flour
How to Make Brownies
- Sift the flour and set aside.
- Place the chopped chocolate and butter in a bowl and melt over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Let mixture cool between 80F and 90F degrees.
- Warm the eggs and sugar to 90F and whip with the salt and vanilla until the ribbon stage.
- Fold in the melted chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Fold teh flour into the whipped mixture.
- Spread the batter onto a parhcment lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 325F in a convection oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- When cool, remove from the pan and cut into bars of desired size.