★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 Tbsp
- unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/3 c
How to Make Brownie
- 1First, in a microwavable dish, melt the 1/4 cup of butter (make sure that the butter is completely melted, otherwise it will not mix in with the other ingredients, and you will have to start over). Then stir this into the 6 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa.
- 2Now, combined with the butter and cocoa--mix in thoroughly:
I Cup Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3If you would like to add pecans to your batter, do it now.
Now, pre-heat oven to 325F degrees.
- 4You will need to flour the baking pan. First, cover the glass dish with Crisco (vegetable fat) or butter. Then, put a few tablespoons of flour or cocoa in the dish, and shake it until the sides and bottom are covered. This will keep the brownies from sticking to the dish.
- 5Pour the brownie batter into the dish.
- 6After your oven has preheated to 325F, put the brownies into the oven for 35-40 minutes. Poke your brownies with a toothpick. If the tooth pick comes out clean, your brownies are done! Now, take them out of the oven and let them cool until slightly warm.