Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
How to Make Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
- 1Prepare brownies for according to the chewy fudge directions. Then I set aside about 1/3 cup if the batter. Then place remaining in a springform pan.
- 2Wrap a double layer of of foil around the pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Brownies will not test done. Cool for a bout 8-10 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl, combine and beat the sugar and cream cheese, once smooth add in eggs and vanilla on low until combined. Add about 1/3 cup of cream cheese mixture into the reserbed brownie mixture and set aside. Spoon half of the batter into crust and dollop with half of the reserved chocolate cheesecake batter. Repeat layers. Then take a knife and cut thru the batter causing the dollops of brownie to swirl.
- 4Place on a larger pan and add hot water to pan. Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 - 1/2 hour ir until surface is not longer shiny and the center is set.
- 5Place pan and remove foil and cool on wire rack for about 10 minutes. Once slightly cool, carefully run knife around inside edge, and then cool for another hour; refrigerate over night. You can garnish with melted chocolate and health pieces or strawberries and chocolate chips.