★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- fudge brownie mix
- ingredients called for on brownie pkg.
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 - 8 oz. pkg
- cool whip, thawed
- 1 - 6 oz. pkg
- instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c
- cold 2% or whole milk
- 1 pkg
- heath bits with chocolate
How to Make Brownie Delight Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix and bake brownies according to pkg. directions using a 13"x9"x2" baking pan. Cool completely.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 8 oz. Cool Whip. Spread over cooled brownies.
- 3In another mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat together for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes, then spread over cream cheese layer.
- 4Spread remaining 8 oz. Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with Heath bits. Store in refrigerator.