Brown Sugar Brownies
Recipe is from C&H and has been on the back of their brown sugar bag for the longest time.
The actual recipe says to make in a 8x8 pan but I've double the ingredients and bake in a 13x9, they come out a little bit thicker and they last longer. Well a little bit longer but not much :)
2 cpacked dark brown suagr
2 stickbutter, softened
4eggs at room temp
4 ozunsweetened chocolate melted
1 call purpose flour
2 ccoarsely chopped nutmeats
How to Make Brown Sugar Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease or spray a 13x9 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat brown sugar, vanilla and butter til fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then melted chocolate and then flour. Stir in nutmeats and pour into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or til a toothpick just comes out clean when poked in the center.
- Cool in pan, cut into bars and enjoy :)
Helpful hint: For clean cutting use a plastic knife, this works with all kinds of brownies. The plastic just glides through without making a mess :)