1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 stickbutter (1/2 cup), softened
2 ozchocolate, unsweetened squares, melted
1/2 call purpose flour
1 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Brown Sugar Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease an 8" square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Add in flour, then nuts.
- Pour into grease pan and bake for 25 min.
- Cool in the pan and cut into squares.
Or you can take and lock yourself in your room with the brownies and not share at all!