Boom Choco Boom Bars
A quick and easy dessert to make that taste out of this world....BOOM!
·1/2 cup butter or margarine
·1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
·1 (14-oz) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
·1 cup nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
·1 cup reese's peanut butter chips
How to Make Boom Choco Boom Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in oven in a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter.
- Pour milk evenly over crumbs.
- Mix chocolate chips and peanut butter chips together.
- Press chips down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars.