Blintz Brownie Bites
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The delightful cheese mix in these bites is so very tasty! You can definitely pick up the hint of honey and lemon zest.... yum. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Blintz Brownie Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, cream cheese, honey, lemon zest, vanilla extract and salt; set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare your brownies according to the package directions.
- 4Line a 24-cup mini muffin pan & grease.
- 5Spoon brownie batter into each cup, filling about 3/4 full, then dollop the blintz mixture on top.
- 6Place in oven and bake for approximately 25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.